This page is viewable only to Directors and administrators logged in to this site.
When posting content to the website, here are some best-practices to consider:
- Don’t copy and paste from MS Word. MS-word has it’s own formatting language. This can create extremely ugly pages. You are best to type your content directly into the website interface.
- Post deadlines immediately beneath the page (or post) title with a bolded title such as
DEADLINE: Day DD, YYYY
- When creating lists, use bullets or numbers.
- When entering an email address, make an email link.
- When posting a webpage address, please make it a link. Note that it looks better to have the link go from text that DESCRIBES THE LINK, rather than the actual text name of the link. Example:
A YouTube Link describing how to make a link
YouTube Link describing how to make a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlDrSO-fYh0
- Add NEW pages to the Navigation Menu to the appropriate area (no need to do this with POSTS).