The Otherworld Travel Aid Fund was created to help remove the cost of travel as a barrier for Art Projects and Theme Camps that wish to attend KindleArts events on Vancouver Island.
A total of $4000 is available.
Travel Aid Funding includes the following:
- Partial/full gas reimbursement with receipts for travel. Reimbursement at $0.45/km.
- Ferry costs/return trip. Ferry reimbursement is limited to vehicle and trailer costs up to 40 feet. Individuals must pay their own way (i.e., we do not cover passenger fares).
- Truck/trailer rentals.
- Overall reimbursement that meet the above criteria is capped at $500 maximum, and only with receipts & mileage documented and presented.
- Travel aid funding is available for Otherworld 2022 only.
- Priority may be given to projects traveling from off of Vancouver Island.
- If you have outstanding KindleArts grant funding and are not presenting your project at Otherworld 2022, you are not eligible for the travel aid fund.
For all questions please email email@example.com and include “Travel Aid Fund” in subject line.
Click the link below to apply for the travel aid fund: